- Spacious, light & airy
- 2 double ensuite cabins
- 2 twin cabins with shared shower-room
- Cavernous storage
- Fully equipped galley with large fridge
- Large dining area & cocktail/cards area
- State of the art navigation station
- Movie & music library
- Inside & outside speakers
- Full office facilities*
Stepping into the saloon, you will immediately appreciate the space and light inside. Ibis has full home entertainment equipment for the exceptional rainy day and our ipod equipped stereo means you can quickly make yourself at home!
With 2 double ensuite cabins, 2 twin cabins sharing a large (for a boat!) shower-room. and a crew cabin forward, Ibis was designed for up to 10 people. We sail more comfortably with a maximum of 6 and single travellers are easily accommodated with their own bunk and very often their own cabin.
A fully equipped galley includes everything needed for preparing fresh, sumptuous meals with good local produce and our fridge-freezer ensures there’s always ice for those post-sailing sundowners.
Our modern navigation station includes state of the art electronics as you would expect, and we’re happy to show you how it all works!
* Office facilities are available as needed when in harbour however we do request you to keep their use to a minimum…..it is a sailing holiday after all!
The galley boasts both fridge and freezer, a 3 burner stove, grill and oven, and hot and cold running water. Perfect for whipping up a gourmet meal and having ice in the pre-dinner cocktails!